Designed to turn on and off de-energized sections of an electrical circuit that is energized, as well as grounding disconnected sections using one or two grounding knives. They are made with normal or reinforced insulation (B). 05-2B UHL1, PR-07-2B UHL, PR-00-2 UHL or motor type PD-5U1-KhL1.
- polymeric or porcelain insulators - at the request of the customer (Zapel, Poland, LLC Slavenergoprom, Ukraine, PJSC "SZVI", Ukraine)
- the swivel assembly of the disconnector is made using roller thrust bearings, which ensures reliable operation of the disconnector in difficult climatic conditions, including icing;
- the contact part of the disconnector blades has a silver coating, which ensures a minimum contact resistance;
- disconnector drive has a system of mechanical and electrical interlocks against incorrect actions of maintenance personnel;
- information about the state of the main and grounding knives of the disconnector is signaled by auxiliary contacts of the KSA;
- the supporting structure has a hot-dip galvanized coating, which provides reliable anti-corrosion protection against the effects of climatic factors;
- the rated life of the disconnector is 2000 cycles;
- warranty period of operation - 2 years from the date of commissioning, but not more than 3 years from the date of manufacture;
Service life before decommissioning - 25 years
- the disconnectors are supplied with connecting elements that allow installation without welding;
- on request, frames and supports are supplied for the installation of the disconnector.
There are no reviews for this product, be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.