Reference primary standards
A pressure balance is a high-precision primary pressure standard that defines the derived unit of pressure directly from the fundamental units of mass, length and time following the formula p = F/A.
The direct measurement of the pressure with a primary pressure standard, combined with the know-how of DH-Budenberg, guarantees the best metrological specifications on the market.
- High-quality piston-cylinder systems (high floating time and long-term stability)
- Cast aluminium case and robust components (minimum maintenance and overhaul services)
This type of primary pressure standard has been successfully tested by national institutes, calibration laboratories and in many industrial applications.
There are five variations in the CPB6000 product family, which reflect a concentrated long-term effort to offer the user a range of choicse in selecting a primary pressure standard best suited to current and future requirements.
The pressure balances of the CPB6000 series can be used in a very wide variety of pressure calibration and measurement tasks. Appropriate configurations are available for use in primary pressure standard laboratories and as reference instruments on the shop floor.
Special Features of the Primary Pressure Standard
- Total measurement uncertainty to 0.002 % of reading, depending on model
- COFRAC calibration certificate included as standard
- Available up to 1,000 bar (14,500 psi) pneumatic and 5,000 bar (72,500 psi) hydraulic
- 15 different piston-cylinder sizes available
There are no reviews for this product, be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.